Search in this Blog

Friday, January 5, 2018

An Army General Discusses 911, Military Drills On US Soil, And Geoengine...


Published on 16 Apr 2015
http://GeoengineeringWatch.org
TO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/an...
The interview below is a dialog addressing the most critical issues we face. The discussion is between myself, former Army Major General Albert Stubblebine, and his wife Dr. Rima Laibow. General Stubblebine is the highest ranking US military official to courageously speak the truth about the 911 false flag event and the US government's role in this unimaginable crime. Dr. Laibow has long since been a pioneer in the fight to expose countless global issues, especially related to our health. This discussion begins with General Stubblebine's process of awakening to the true criminal nature of the US government, then continues on to cover operation "Jade Helm" and the global geoengineering assault. Our world and our reality is changing by the day. We are all at a crossroad, at a time of choice. Will we go silently into the night? Or will we struggle against the fading of the light? Getting informed and getting active in the fight for the common good is not just an option, it is an obligation, it is a responsibility. Stand up and make your voice heard, if we do not take action today, we will not have tomorrow.
https://www.facebook.com/dane.wigingt...


13 November 2017,  I , Anne placed the above  video already on this , my Blog  , “A Former NASA Contracter warns of Planetary Omnicide” & under it I placed the following text which is Still Valuable, So PLEASE , WATCH / READ & SHARE & ACT ON THIS , MY CALL ON ALL TRUE FRIENDS & FOLLOWERS :
"AWAKEN TO THIS PLEASE & THIS IS MY URGENT CALL TO ALL !  Please help me get the Head of  the Joint Chiefs of Staff  of the US Army, Out on his already granted leave to me in the Netherlands, by giving me a loan of €1050, or start a FUNDING ! Its Needed for getting him out of Turkye, so we can inform him in the right way on these things. He has a lot of Authority Worldwide & is willing to Put in All of it, to Serve the Greater Good of All ! Trust Me, I have given this my All & Everything Already in these last 4 years , but can`t come up with this amount of money myself, as I live on a basic income ! Write me at annewestenbrink@gmail.com or call me at home +31 224 217991, in Schagen, NL and /or Donate what U can, at http://Paypal.me/annewestenbrink


THANK U . LETS WAKE UP TO THE POSSIBILITIES THAT ARE GIVEN TO EACH OF US,  TO AWAKEN THIS WORLD FROM HER DEEP SLEEP & IGNORANCE. I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment