Search in this Blog

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Universal Mother Mary / January 12th, 2018




  • Universal Mother Mary / January 12th, 2018
  • Published on 12 Jan 2018 on "Vero Veritas "
    Universal Mother Mary - Genoveva Coyle - January 12th, 2018 - Ann Dahlberg - Fran Zepeda - Lea Chapin - 2017 - Channeling : A natural communication between a human and aspect of the Creator that can be expressed in numerous ways. = http://sananda.website =
    Best Comments in my view,  
    Please find a place in your Mind and Heart where you feel and you know the truth of the following statement: ''I AM the Light of Peace Love , Harmony and Beauty of the Earth Ascended.... I AM the Love that Heals and Ascends and Sustains... In my Heart is the Earth Ascended NOW.... and I Anchor this reality in my Heart NOW.... and I Lock this reality in place NOW... and SO IT IS. AMEN.''
    Thus, there can be no fear left about it, as it ALREADY IS!!! Please bring your attention back to the above statement over and over, daily, until there is nothing left in your consciousness but the truth of It. Infinite blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment