Search in this Blog

Friday, April 13, 2018

Father God / The Art of Letting Go / April 11, 2018


Father God / The Art of Letting Go / April 11, 2018
https://youtu.be/fplvf3NcYxQ
Published on 12 Apr 2018 by “Vero Verius “,
met de Activatie van 
 I Am All That I AM.
I Am Unlimited.
I Am God & what I Am U also Are.


Channeling - Father God - The Art of Letting Go - April 11, 2018 - Channeled by Adele Arini - My dearly beloved, I would like to help you all remember the ancient art of letting go. Now some of you may be wondering why is it so important to let go and let Me take over? So much so that today there's another message addressing this topic. Sananda had also recently discussed this art of 'surrendering' in his last message through this channel. His message had served as a good introduction for me to build and expound on... Channeling : A natural communication between a human and aspect of the Creator that can be expressed in numerous ways. A Channel : A tube or funnel of light formed at the crown chakra which supports heightened sensitivity to the divine, insights and sacred guidance which is beyond the Earthly reality as well as the ability to channel. Who Can Channel : Everyone has the ability to channel, it is simply to expression the Creator through your body, mind and emotions.

= https://www.raphaelshealingspace.com.au = RAPHAEL'S HEALING SPACE =


No comments:

Post a Comment