Search in this Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Money Making Idea; A Water Distillation System For You to Construct!




Money Making Idea; A Water Distillation System For You to Construct !




Published on 25 Jun 2017 by “BackToConstitution”


I have been distilling my own drinking water for about two years now and I want to share my water distillation design with you! This is not patented and so you can improve upon it and make money, using my design, as a head start! I want nothing! Not even credit! Let's treat this as 'open source' and let everyone make improvements! In this video, I discuss the system and the money making prospects of this system of cleaning up our drinking water, after the government has poisoned us all!

keywords: fluoride, drinking water, epa, fda, water, distillation, reverse osmosis, filter, under the sink, lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, phosphate, fertilizer, toxic, waste, hazardous, purification, pure, water fluoridation, dental, teeth, ADA, dentist, fluorosis, fluorine, FAN, Fluoride Action Network,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment