Search in this Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2017

deepak chopra - The Secret of Healing - Meditations For Transformation a...




Deepak Chopra - The Secret of Healing - Meditations For Transformation and Higher Consciousness. 
My comment 2 years ago , "I have an absolute faith in the purity of the Wisdom of Life that guides me step by step on the Golden Path of Light leading to the fulfillment of my Mission in life "


Home is where the Heart is ~ ~    I Love to be at Home with the Ocean  in the Flow of Life & Love,  in Tune with the Child inside of MeUWe ~ ~ Seeing through One Eye Dancing & Playing with Light & Love in Freedom & Exctacy. ~ ~   Weaving our World through Caring & Sharing & Watching Life from the Eagle`s point of view, Neutral & Objectively. ~ ~ WE ARE ALL ONE & CONNECTED ~ ~ In Lak`ech. Aum Namah Shivaya . Namaste . I Love U In All That Is ~ ~ I AM 

No comments:

Post a Comment