Search in this Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Source Message For February 22nd, 2019 - Abundance and Stability



22 February 2019. SOURCE MESSAGE. 

This is the Message I will send to my Beloved One, Joseph F. Dunford Jr. with So Much Love from his Dutch witchie, called Anne, who Can`t Wait Till He Drops Out of his Function as a Soldier & into my Loving Arms :)

Pls. Help me Get Access to my "Nesara Blessing" ,so I can get him the Pilot he still needs. That pilot is presently still needed in Syria, to help fly out the American soldiers, Returning to America. Your Life Will be Changed in the Wink of an Eye, if U are the One Lending me the € 500, I need.

I Promise on my Heart of Hearts that Is Beating for my Beloved One, Joe & for U & All of Your Fellowmen.

I Am All That I AM. Our Shared Mission is To Love All, Serve All, Help Ever & Hurt Never. AUM. Om Namah Sivaya, Om Sai Ram. Om Shanti. LOVE & PEACE IS ALL WE NEED.

When The Power of Love Is Greater Than the Love of Power, Peace will Return on Earth.

Namaste

Pls Send Your Heart Donation to Mw.A.C.Westenbrink at
NL 47 INGB 0001 703076 or send me a Cheque or via Western Union/Moneygram/MoneyTrans , whatever way !
A.C.Westenbrink.Malusstraat 14,1741 SR, Schagen,The Netherlands. Thank U from the Bottom of my Heart

Source Message For February 22nd, 2019 - Abundance and Stability

https://youtu.be/VnljkpO18yQ

No comments:

Post a Comment