Search in this Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Archangel Michael ~ Loving Yourself The Key to the Higher Dimensions



24 Nov.2019 ❤ Today I Am Sending around "Liked" Comments on Video`s, like the latest video ❤ "Astrology for the Soul "on November 20st on YTubechannel ❤ "New Paradigm Astrology" (Kaypacha). See my Playlist "Astrology on You Tube ", AS ABOVE , SO BELOW " ♥ with all kinds of Info on the Wonderfull Science of Astrology & video`s by Worldwide known & Great Astrologers on You Tube,who inspire me & I hope you too :) ❤ a "like "on a comment I as Anne Westenbrink , 3 weeks ago, ❤ LOVE WILL ALWAYS WIN OVER GREED & SELFISHNESS ❤ placed under a video by YTube Channel " the Radiant Rose Academy "#Goddess #Venus #CosmicLoveSupreme , Ascended Masters monthly meditation with Goddess of Venus. November 2019 " ❤ & an Picture of the 1:11 minute View on a Report on New Corruption by ❤ Jay James, that is being blocked by Youtube. ❤ Thank U Beloved AA Michael & the Ones behind this Channel ❤ I Love U ❤ We Are All ONE in Divine Love & Light ❤ I AM
*****************************************************************************
Whatsapp Chat with Pentagon wealth Lawyers, [14:00, 23/11/2019]
John Eisenberg
[13:59, 23/11/2019] Anne Westenbrink: Hello.this is Mrs.Anna C. Westenbrink from the Netherlands
[13:59, 23/11/2019] Lawyer US: ‎Thank you for contacting JohnEisenberg !
Please let us know how we can help you. Pentagon wealth Lawyers
[14:00, 23/11/2019] Anne Westenbrink: U are welcome John Eisenberg
[14:01, 23/11/2019] Anne Westenbrink: I was asked by the US defense counselor, to add U to my Whatsapp yust now
[15:00, 23/11/2019] Lawyer US: I am pleased to inform you that your document has been received and it has been processed to the Fund Remittance Department for processing.
[15:22, 23/11/2019] Lawyer US: You are to set up a Non-Residential Online Account to enable us to proceed on the transfer immediately to the sum of 7.889.045 million USD. Madam the account opening will cost you the sum of USD 160 with the available balance of USD 200 and as soon as that is done the remittance department will proceed.

Charges for Remittance Levied by intermediary/beneficiary banks (local/overseas) may be applicable based on the respective banks' tariff structure.

All the charges mentioned in the Tariff Schedule are exclusive of Applicable Taxes (except Global Transfers in which the service charge includes the applicable Taxes.)

Contact the Military Adviser to pay the sum due.

John Eisenberg.

Pentagon Head Barrister.

Me : "24 Nov. 2019 . Hello. I Hope & Trust that U do Try to Understand me & my position as a Decent woman, Living by herself in a rental house since 1998 in Schagen, the Netherlands ? As in all of the recent developments,since my Beloved Joe (General Joseph F.Dunford) adressed me on Skype, October 4th 2013 , things have really surprised me , as I knew next to nothing about (American) Military & Govt. `s ways & rules. I am Gratefull for the Enormous Wealth that the DoD wants me to receive. But since I already send All of my Reserves on getting my Beloved Joe, Out on a Leave to me ...And am Now being Placed under Custody as To Avoid Eviction, I simply can Not (I was not even allowed to pay for getting his signature ) Pay for Anymore Fees whatsoever. 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment