Search in this Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Annes New Favorites From August 2019



Annes New Favorites From August 2019.

Today, April 28th 2020, in the 10th out of 13 Mayan Months, "The Planetary Dog Moon ", that runs from April 4th to the 1st of May, each year, Kin 6 t/m 33, in which we ask ourselves, " How can I perfect what I am doing ? ", I offer UMeWeAll this Great Playlist with Now 432 video`s, assembled in these last 8 months. Thank U for Watching & Sharing & Giving me a "Like ". I Am So Happy & Gratefull to Be Reminded of Whats Happening in this World In these Times of GREAT CHANGE & Share these video`s in One of my Playlists on Youtube as "Annewest48" . Much Love & Blessings of Peace & Unity with Warm Hugzz from the Netherlands from Red Lunar Moon, Kin 249. 
In Lak`ech Ala K`ìn.( I Am another U ). See for my Mission Statement & Links this Page, https://about.me/annewestenbrink.Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment