Search in this Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

David Gilmour live at Robert Wyatt's Meldown

David Gilmour live at Robert Wyatt's Meldown

DAVID GILMORE AT ROBERT WYATT`S MELDOWN at The END of  1 Hour & 30 Minutes Video 
my Comment : Wow, this video was uploaded 7 months ago & the number of views is 515.010 Today, December 2nd. 2020 & not a sinlge comment ? Strange !  I Loved listening to this Great Music from the Sixties. Pink Floyd is & Stays my Absolute Favorite Music. It brings back so many beautifull memories ! Thanks Juan Gonsalez for making it available. Added to my playlist "My Favorite Music on YouTube ", on my YT channel, where ANYONE READING this is Most Welcome To Subscribe too. Also shared with Love & Gratitude on this my Blog          "Spiritual Soul Consciousness "
https://andalightoflovespiritual.blogspot.com & Pls See https://about.me/annewestenbrinkfor more on my background & links to my other Blogs & Social Media. Thank U ! NAMASTE 

An INITIATIVE FROM SOMEONE at GAB : 


and this BEAUTIFULL PRAYER goes along with it : 



No comments:

Post a Comment