Search in this Blog

Monday, June 28, 2021

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 28, 2021, By Ivar Casandra . 06/28/2021 & Share This Pls !

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‍♀️🌈 Pls listen closely to this video on a Very Important Website, where all the Most Actual News on the RV , GCR , Nesara & Gesara, is Shared since April 29th or so , that I , Anne Westenbrink also posted on my Twitter & now on this my Blog , “Spiritual Soul Consciousness “& on FB etc.; lately : Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 28, 2021, By Ivar Casandra . 06/28/2021& Share This Pls ! https://restoredrepublic.co/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as-of-june-28-2021 🌈 & Have a Wonderfull Week Ahead πŸ˜‡❣️πŸ‘‹ When U want, I can explain U some of the terms in the video later . Pls let me know if U are interested ok ? πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š❤️& Send me a Heart Donation for all the work I have done on behalf of the Highest Good of All since 2011, at https://Paypal.Me/Anne489 Thank U so muchπŸ™ WWG1WGA (Where We Go ONE , We Go All ), a Famous Writing on the Shipbell of Late US President John F. Kennedy ! We Are ONE Humanity, Living on a Beautifull Planet called Earth or Gaia & Here To Help each other Return it To The Paradise It Was Meant To Be . I Am. See this Page for my Mission & Links to my other Blogs & Social Media,https://about.me/annewestenbrink πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‍♀️🌈
May God Bless U All with Lots of LOVE, TRUST, STRENGTH & FAITH in GODS DIVINE PLAN πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‍♀️🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment