Search in this Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2022

The Transcript Thursday, February 24th, 2022, Patriot News & Updates, Phil reveals an astonishing piece of intel and discusses the ongoing operations across the world.

Published February 24, 2022, 168,593 Views, https://rumble.com/vvsb9j-next-live-thursday-february-24th-700-pm-eastern.html, Streamed on: Feb 24, 7:00 pm EST.
my comment as Cupidarrow, just now : Thank U Dear Phil. Love U Back. I Am a 1st Timer, listening to U. I must have found some Real Good Telegram Friends who Brought me Here. I `ve listened to All of the 1 hour 41 minutes of your Grand Observations & can say, I know U are Speaking Truth ! So I shared it in my " Annes (Special) Telegram Friends "- Circle on Telegram, on my Twitter & on Whatsapp with a few "best friends" & Now on my Blog at https://andalightoflovespirritual.blogspot.com. We Are The Ones We Have Been Waiting For ! Its "The White Hats Reset " thats being Rollled Out & It Sure Is Going to be Biblical. May God Bless UMeWeAll, Working & Fighting So Hard to Get the Truth Out & The Swamp Drained ! Never Give Up. Never Loose Faith. As ONE People We Are United !!
We Will Win This & Will Be Victorious ! 1. Restored Republic via a GCR, Update as of February 27, 2022. 2. B. Real News Headlines for Sat. 26 Febr. Dri.25 Febr.2022 on his Telegram Channel,John F. Kennedy Jr. announced that he was alive. Kennedy was believed functioning as the 19th US Republic Vice President had formed the Q Alliance 20 or so years ago & was directing The Storm that began on Fri. 25 Febr. with the Russian Invasion of Ukraine ( Ukraine had never registered its borders as independant from Russia )

No comments:

Post a Comment