Search in this Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Archangel Michael - Galactics-Trigger the Awakening - 11-09-19

Archangel Michael - Galactics-Trigger the Awakening - 11-09-19 3.754 weergaven 11 nov. 2019 Archangel Michael: Galactics-Trigger the Awakening, for First Contact by Christine Preston, November 9th, 2019 My Comment as Anne Westenbrink, 2 years ago Wow, this message is making me Soo Happy & Gratefull ! Thank U so much Beloved AA Michael en Christine Preston , for Bringing this Forward & Thank U also Dearest Matt for appearing again in my gmail with this ! What a Glorious Day it has been , this November, the 11th. 2019 . Thank U All from my Deepest Heart & Soul. Shared with Infinite LOVE & GRATITUDE on my Blog at https://andalightoflovespiritual.blogspot.com .AUM. I Am That I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment