Search in this Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, July 23, 2022, # 363 ( Dane Wigi...


Thank U for Standing Up, Dane Wigington Since 2012 I have been following U & I also Have to Conclude that There are NO Govts, Neither Any Other Leaders ( Certainly Not Military like the Coward that I allowed to be a part of my Personal Circles, who has Spend All of Life in the US Military & Reached the Abolute Highest Position as Head of the JCS from 2015 to 2019 , but Who has Only ONE Objective, to Save himself & his pension, thereby Misusing Me & Other Women, To Get Out , To Live a "Nice Life". All that is Left to Take Action on these Very Alarming News Facts is Sharing Your Newsreports with as Many as We Can ! Shared on this my Blog at https://andalightoflovespiritual.blogspot.com & my Twitter & Telegram & on FB Messenger. May God Bless U Infinitely & All Who Take Action By Sharing This. I AM. See https://about.me/annewestenbrink for my Mission & Links to my Social Media & Blogs ❤️πŸ˜‡ Good Weekend my Dear Friends & Cocreators , I have been Promoting for quite a while by now, a " Revolution in Healing "πŸ™Œ ( also from Cancer & Tumors & many illnesses like Cataract & Reuma , as have in my knees & joints πŸ™) by Dr. Sandra Michael , to learn about by watching this video by Jason Shurka .πŸ‘‰ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bcYsBM1gnM ☺️ To be able to go to one of the 12 Centres where they offer this Modern Healingtechnique , one has to go to America though, which I would Love to do, if I were not so handicapped by my by now totally worn out knees 😒 Now I have been unexpectedly Notifyd of a huge Heritage from a cousin with my last name, for which I am offered the help of a barrister who told me to gather the fee at about € 2 - 3000 euro to be paid to the attorney of the Bank where this heritage has been deposited. πŸ˜‡ Would U Care enough to help me with a loan maybe ? So I can Open up such a Healing Center, here in my Hometown in the Netherlands πŸ₯° once I have Access to this Great Heritage ? ❤️☺️πŸ™ Thank U so very Much ! πŸ™ Pls. Send anything U can miss to my Paypal at https://Paypal.me/Anne489. ❤️ I Love U.❤️ We Are ONE Humanity & We Need To Be The Change We Seek. AUM

No comments:

Post a Comment