Search in this Blog

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Saint Germain - Violet Flame - Diamond Ray - 05DEC2017 - 4K




Saint Germain - Violet Flame - Diamond Ray - 05DEC2017 - 4K
https://youtu.be/7rd2PsERCSM
December 5, 2017 - 4K by Matt Muckleroy
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.bea...
Jennifer:
Ascended Master St. Germain, Seventh Ray of the Violet Flame. I call to you to be here with me so I may understand how to utilize all light rays, flames, codes, frequencies, and energies. That Sacred Holy Chist Fire which I intuitively know creates all things. I am here to manifest and transcend my being into Ascension through the alchemy of pure unconditional love. I know of it’s presence. I know the beat of the Cosmic Heart. I ask you to guide me, so I may too, put to use all Seven Rays of Elohim and the Seven-fold Flame.
St. Germain:
Greetings Dearest Chela, it is I, St. Germain. Chohan of the seventh Ray. I come to you now as you have asked of me to give you the Flame of Freedom. I will gladly guide your way as I am humbly honored that you have came to me this day to ask of my assistance.
As Master of the Seventh Ray and Violet Flame, I can demonstrate to you its Power. The Violet Flame can dissolve any and all impurities. Anything less than Unconditional Love will not reside. This Love is Creation of all things seen and unseen, known and unknown. This alchemy is woven through every body, heart, mind, and spirit of every mother father and child. You become transmutated, healed, rejuvenated, and even able to transcend your entire world and state of Being.
Conscious awareness to acknowledge this Flame of Freedom brings it forth. Ask and it is given. It is given through the Source of All That Is. Just as I am aware of its truth, so shall you.
The moment you call upon the Violet Flame, you must have intent to receive this divine Flame in the God core of your own heart. Invision this flame above your crown. Now you may call into it.
Once the Violet Flame becomes activated from intent, the crown opens to receive that which is sent through the top of your head from the I Am Presence. To receive even more concentration, open up the palms of your hands in upward position. Receiving through the open chakras of your hands.
These three receiving points open the pathways into your heart center which then intensifies and expands. Then once this flame is ignited within your core, send it down into your solar plexus, then through the roots of you and into the crystal heart of Gaia.This anchored connection swirls within. Now, you are ready to rise the Violet Flame.
You sanding as Source Energy, the Violet Flame is now ready for invocation.
Violet Fire Invocation:
Beloved I am Presence, I ask for and call upon Love and with the Violet Flame of Freedom and Forgiveness. I Ask for freedom and forgiveness for myself and my fellow brothers and sisters of man-kind. Release my pain as I Forgive all neglect, abuse, misuse, and wrong doings of me. Dissolve and melt away all disqualified energy from me now.
Transmute now, all human consciousness of condition inside this Violet Flame with the strength and radiance of a Thousand Suns.


No comments:

Post a Comment