Search in this Blog

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Spiritual Golden Rule


The Spiritual Golden Rule
https://youtu.be/wL8O2ea_C5Y
Published on 5 Dec 2017 by “The Event is Coming Soon”
The Event Is Coming Soon - The Spiritual Golden Rule
Warning! Before proceeding to review this article further, understand, you are about to be exposed to information that the majority of the gaggle you know may not be ready for. If you are sheepish or fidgety like a chicken, move along. If you are a believer and not a seeker, do not read this. This article is for seekers, not believers.
Now — here is the ‘death sentence’, a sentence the likes of which has gotten people killed for millennia: There is no God as monotheistic religious systems put forth. Apparently, most people who utter it are killed right as they say ‘there is no God…’ and they do not finish the sentence, as monotheists only seem to hear the first half.

There is the potential that any monotheistic interpretation of God is correct, but there is not only that potential, for God is limitless. Limitlessness cannot be limited to just one human interpretation, idea or religious construct. However monotheism limits the concept of “God” to a certain quantity with specific qualities, boundaries and definitions.

Source:  https://wakeup-world.com/2017/08/22/t...



My, Annes Comment . "Thank U for sharing these Beautifull Thoughts with MeUWeAll. I really like to think of GOD as Being in Each & Every Living Being, Animal, Plant & Mineral. My slogan is "the Earth is my Church & Love is my Religion". Bless U & All Being Free to Have Faith in Ourselves & Being a Loving Presence to Each & Every One. I Am Free.  I Am Love. I Am Light. I Am Joy. I Am Gratitude.
I AM is the God Inside Each of Us. Peace & Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment