Search in this Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

MIC DROP! WARNING from GROUND COMMAND (LIFE FORCE MEETING)



MIC DROP! WARNING from GROUND COMMAND (LIFE FORCE MEETING)
21,3K abonnees
To support the mission Paypal: https://paypal.me/UltimateSerenityUS Zelle: UltimateSerenity@gmail.com CashApp: $Bchgirly

Thank U so much for All that has been already Accomplished ! I Am Fully with U my Great Friends & Cocreators, Steffen & Kim (Happy Birthday ! ) & Lisa & All in this Greatest Team in the World, whom I consider the ONLY Ones Being Aware Enough & Able To Make That Change for The Highest Good of All.
Help me get access to a Great Fund with which I can help "Project Sunset"  as well as U,  my Friends of the Light Forces. Paypal.me/Anne489. Thanks ! So much Love & Victory of the Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment