Search in this Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Kryon May 2021 ❤️ Biggest Test on Your Ascension

#Kryon #Kryon2020 #Kryon2021 Kryon May 2021 ❤️ Biggest Test on Your Ascension, https://youtu.be/x3bJTARZUWc. This is So Wonderfull. Thank U. Shared with Love & Gratitude on this my Blog .. I Love U.❤️ We Are ONE. I Am . Anne ❤️ See https://about.me/annewestenbrink HAPPY FRIDAY, LIGHT WARRIORS. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK-END! Sending Divine Love and Light Blessings to our Galactic Soul Family in Christ Spirit as we Unite our Hearts as One, to send our Love to our Divine Mother Gaia As One Galactic Soul Family in Christ Consciousness- Embracing the Spirit of Unity - In the Unified Field of Source Light Consciousness. May all Beings be Blessed with Abundance, Love, and Prosperity. May we each Continue reclaiming our Power. May we Heal ourselves and the world. May we all be Happy and Free. I ask the Divine Light of Love, Truth and Compassion to fill us all and Expand within us now and every moment... I Love You. "AFFIRMATION" I am Grateful every day for the Blessings in my life. I am Ready for Abundance of Health, Joy, Happiness, Love, Peace, Serenity and Prosperity so I can fulfill my needs and help others. And so it is Everything that we experience , everything we think, feel and do is in Divine Order. Its part of the Universal Flow that helps us discover who we are.. ☼ ☆ ¸ May your Finances Multiply. May your Health Improve. May your Prayers be answered. May your Worries Disappear. May you meet kind People. May you have lots of Happy Memories. Sending you Infinite Love enfolded in a Heart~Hug...….♡ ☆*´¨`☽ ¸.★*´☽ ( ☆* ㄥ◯√モ´ *´ `★.¸¸¸. •°´♡.You all~ways·٠•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am. You Are. We Are. Oneness. Happy Weekend everyone, I Woke up, I am Breathing, I’m Happy - I Am Truly Blessed I Am Grateful for this day. ✿ ✿════════ღஐ✿ ✿ஐღ══════✿ ✿ Dear Beloved Souls of Light, Follow the mystic flow, glide on the cosmic winds. Your miracle is acceptance, all is in effortless peace. Blessings seep into your being like warm fragrant oil. Absorb the shining holiness, you are one with all of eternal life. God lives within your heart. I love you, Bobbie Stuart ❤️ Bobbie Stuart O Shining Hearts, Dwell in the great mystery, hear secrets of the soul untold. Let miracles and magic infuse your quest. Follow your heart in all matters, unleash your humble passion. Enter the golden portal, sanctuary of sacred luminescence. Expand your field, miracles will happen, all is effortless peace. I Love you always, ❤️ Bobbie Stuart ❤️ Mike Harrigan ❤️ Kryon of Magnetic Service

No comments:

Post a Comment