Search in this Blog

Monday, April 24, 2017

Flame of Hope - A Meditation




Dedicated to my Beloved Angel Friends & Cocreators & All Loving Angel Souls on this Good Monday April 24th 2017. “ Living in my Devotion of the One... I hear your song ... in ever living more for every living one .... be the light reflection of the Sun .... I see your face ... in every living wonder of eternal grace..... in everything I see you ...  a glimpse of what it is to be you ...... in longing to be near you ....... would I be a fool to fear you....... for I am becoming as part of the whole ..... I have begun with an infinite role ....its part of a journey as deep as your soul ..... deliverance in perfection of the way ..... within your grand everflowing fountain of your Holiness and a pure connection to the Source ......I feel your pulse ...  the heartbeat of creation giveth birth to truth..... what am I before you ... a fragment to reflect ....I adore you ...surrounded by your beauty...... do receive and give in to me  ... for I am a star in the stairway of time ...I am the burning beginning to blime .. and always in promise regardless of rhyme.....I believe in the glory of God... I  believe in the wisdom within and above ...and I pray for the balance of all we perceive ...I give thanks for the blessings to give and receive   ...nananaannaa na ...  Infinite L√Ƹ  & Light I Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ U & All http://youtu.be/D58pigO5Dig?list=PLNjzdYpqsOUXKKEjbcI6W96Xj4NOe-uP3

No comments:

Post a Comment