Search in this Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

MESSAGES FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT: OUR GOD-SELF: YOUR FREEDOM FROM THE PLANETARY ASCE...


  1. MESSAGES FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT . http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.nl/.

My photoUte Possegga Rudel, 249 Volgers , 823.334 views Today , April 19th 2017 .

I am a spiritual/planetary healer & visionary artist/writer. Having originally entered through the Great Central Sun into this Solarsystem, I travelled down to here, having experiences in different star systems, such as Arcturus, Sirius A, Antares and others. Although at times also "at home" in other galaxies, such as the Andromeda Galaxy, my true Home is Divine Eternity, a Consciousness without time and space and beyond form. I am here on this beautiful planet earth, together with many others, to assist her spiritual ascension and that of humanity. May you be blessed with Freedom, Joy, Love and Abundance!

MESSAGES FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT: OUR GOD-SELF: YOUR FREEDOM FROM THE PLANETARY ASCE...:   VIDEO (recommended!) My Beloveds! Be assured that your ascension process is not really being delayed as so many of you believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment