Search in this Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Sheldan Nidle PAO Webinar: Galactic Humans 101




“I wish I had found this Great Free Webinar sooner !  Pls all go to www.paoweb.com www.paoweb.com & Subscribe to their Beautifull emails,  that I often share far & wide on my Google & FB with more than 100 Lightgroups by now. Wish also that some people involved in this Great Mission would help me in my personal Mission for Humanity, so we would all finally get some Funds.
I yust need someone to contact me , pls write to anda@multiweb.nl , so I can explain whats needed, as with a little help, without any problems, some Great Funds would come to me, so I could help with this P.A.O.- Groups Reorganisation, as well as help Fund All Lightworkers & Earth Angels Involved in bringing us this kind of very much needed Info. I am studying this long video carefully, as it has so many clues & answers a lot of my questions as to the Ascension process & the Way of the Sirians & others in the GFOL.
Thank U so much dear Sheldon, Colleen & All who remain focussed on whats most important to all in this Great Shift from Limited to Full Consciousness.
In Lak`ech Ala Kin.Warm Hugz from the Netherlands & pls. all reading this , also have a look at www.thegreaterpicture.com  www.thegreaterpicture.com  So much Love & Light in Peace of Heart & Mind to All.  We Are ONE. I AM. Go for links to my Blogs & Social Media & background to http://about.me/annewestenbrink

No comments:

Post a Comment