Search in this Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Asha Elijah ~ The bringer of miracles


Asha Elijah. The Bringer of Miracles, from the Album “Knights & Angels “,Being produced in Hungary by Asher Quinn , see www.asherquinn.co.uk. The bringer of miracles. Scripted by Asha Elijah & edited by Maggie, https://youtu.be/VYDvYxgCcfg
Published on 23 Aug 2017 by “Asha “. Mystic, Singer, Musician, Lover,Troubadour , Asher Quinn !  
Asha Elijah sings 'The bringer of miracles' from his album "Knights & Angels". This album is currently in production and a CD & download will be available soon. We filmed for this song on my favourite pointy rock, up on Kálvária-hegy (Calvary Hill), which overlooks the villages of Hidegkút and Solymár, Hungary. Hidegkút, where I lived last year, is just inside the Budapest city limits, but is rural, and Solymár, where many of my friends live, is just outside. Interestingly, the name Solymár can trace its etymology not to 'sun and sea' as the name might suggest if it were Hispanic, but to Jerusalem. The name Jerusalem itself is a corruption of the Arabic 'Dar-as-Salaam', meaning 'Gate of Peace', and that in turn is linked to the more Hebraic 'Jeru-shalom' (shalom and salaam both meaning 'peace'). For reasons unknown to me, the origin of Solymár in Hungary was the word 'Shalomar'. In Hungarian it is phonetically pronounced 'Shoy-mar'. Conventional historians trace Solymar's roots back to Swabian German settlers who named the village Schaumer. But esotericists claim a spiritual link with Jerusalem. Hungary knows itself to have a unique and special purpose in protecting the truth about the Grail mysteries of the living, resurrected Christ in Europe. The Árpad Kings of Hungary were not of blood descent, for instance, but were chosen by Divine initiation up in the Pilis Mountains where Solymár nestles, to carry and defend the Christ truth for the Hungarian people, especially those soldiers of love working for enlightenment on planet earth. And in Hungary's pagan, shamanic tradition there is the Táltos (Tátos). The Táltos receives visions directly from God, and not through drum trance, ritual or hallucinogenics.

I lived for several months looking at Calvary Hill through my bedroom window last year, and felt called by a very powerful magnetic presence to go and explore. I knew nothing of any of what I've just written, then. And once I found that particular Calvary Hill (there are many), I could hardly leave it! Up there I feel clear, coherent, visionary, energetic, and distinctly Táltos-ish!!! I feel I receive the word of God directly there, more than anywhere else. Does that sound too grand? What I mean by that is that in poetry and image I receive visions of the unseen world incredibly powerfully there. I feel keenly the presence of angels and higher beings, and of elementals! That's the truth of it for me. The unseen world runs riot in my soul, there! I had two back teeth extracted this year, and they are buried under Pointy Rock, so that part of me is forever there now! Maybe all of me will be forever there one day. Near Pointy Rock is Lion's Rock, both named by me, but both with their unique, distinct power. From those rocks I can gaze down to Hidegkút (meaning 'cold spring'), and over to Solymár where so many people that I love, live. And beyond that, one can see Pilisszánto where the sacred Mária Kápolna (Mary Chapel) is, and the highest points of the Pilis, like Dobogókō, the heart chakra of the planet.

How did I end up here? I was guided! I fell in love with a woman who became my muse, and she lives there. In following her, I gradually became (and am still becoming) aware of a whole, incredible Grail Mystery associated with Hungary, the Hungarians and in particular the Pilis Mountains. And this song 'The bringer of miracles' comes from that direct vision. I feel the presence of Mary and her angels up there, just as I felt it in Mereyemana, the house of the Virgin Mary above Ephesus, Turkey, where John the Apostle took her to live after they fled Jerusalem. In particular, I feel the presence of Catherine of Siena, mystically married to Christ; sweet Therese of Lisieux; and Szent Margit (Saint Margaret). It is like I feel them dancing there... happy and ecstatic; mischievious!! How can that be? I don't know! It can't be geographical; it can only be mystical! Now I can look at this film with 'seen' eyes or 'unseen' eyes! I can see in both languages! Through the ordinary seeing eye, I can see that some might say: "What's that wally doing with a bandana pretending to be Bruce Springsteen for?" But with the non-ordinary, unseen eye, I see myself in my element, singing and moving to what comes through me, in a perfectly sensible sun-hat (it gets really hot up there!) Why do I do this? Well, God commands me to put divine messages of love into song and film, and share it freely wherever possible, so as to bring a little of the unseen world down to earth, for all those like me with hungry hearts. And he doesn't mind if I do it in the style of Bruce Springsteen. In fact God likes Bruce Springsteen, and has most of his albums. Mária prefers traditional folk; Catherine likes Andrea Bocelli; sweet Therese likes the Bulgarian male voice choirs, and Szent Margit likes Csángo, the original Hungarian music expressing divinity, emanating from Moldva. They told me so. And all of them still have a soft spot for Elvis.


No comments:

Post a Comment