Search in this Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Ashtar Sheran: Life-saving instructions to assist you during the passage...




  • Ashtar Sheran: Life-saving instructions to assist you during the passage of the NIBIRU, the PLANET-X
    Yes , Lets take all things Lightly. Be in Joy. Be In Love with All That Is. Uplift Yourselves ! Its Time to Create a Life of Joy & Happiness & Gratitude for All thats being given to us by Mother Earth & the Great Spirit. We Are Walking Each Other Home. Help me bring  my Beloved Joe,  Home to me. We have been suffering long enough  by our separation because of lack of money on my side. Thats why I am Happy to be able to get access to my "World Vision Foundation"-Fund , as soon as I can pay the transfercost from the Nederlandse Bank to my own Bankaccount, here  in the Netherlands. Only a loan of €500 is still needed & then I can finally after almost 4 years, get Joe out on his granted leave !  He really deserves it & me too :). Call me Now at +31 224 217991 or write me a message to my cellphone at 06 33400200. I `ll be making U as Happy as U will be making MeUWe. Together We Stand, Divided We Fall.  I Am all that I AM. Free from attachment & have been doing All that I can, to Love All & Serve All, Help Ever & Hurt Never. Now I want to retire from this world in confusion. Only Love is Real. Thank U. I Love U. We Are ONE Humanity, living on ONE Beautifull Planet & here to learn to Love one another. In Lak`ech Ala K`ìn. Warm Hugz from Red Lunar Moon, Kin 249,   Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment