Search in this Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Archangel Uriel / I come to bring you my gentle Silver Flame




Archangel Uriel / I come to bring you my gentle Silver Flame
https://youtu.be/7Q4UG6KVTTM
Published on 14 Nov 2017 by “Vero Verius”
Channeling - Archangel Uriel - Greetings my dearest and bravest ones! I am Uriel, Archangel of love and silver light of the truth, bringer of the peace, bringer of the future, your beloved brother and friend, and always your ally. I come to bring you my gentle Silver Flame to assist you in recognizing all that is holding you back. Yes, all of those false mental and emotional constructs, but at the same time to have you see when you are avoiding and distracting yourselves from fully engaging in this process of untangling and unwrapping your true selves from layers upon layers of veils...
Channeling : A natural communication between a human and aspect of the Creator that can be expressed in numerous ways. November 14, 2017 - Council of Love -
http://counciloflove.com


No comments:

Post a Comment