Search in this Blog

Monday, November 13, 2017

Ozone Layer Collapse, A Former NASA Contract Engineer Warns Of Planetary...


AWAKEN TO THIS PLEASE & THIS IS MY URGENT CALL TO ALL ! 
Please help me get the Head of  the Joint Chiefs of Staff  of the US Army,
Out on his already granted leave to me in the Netherlands, by giving me a loan of €1050, or start a FUNDING ! Its Needed for getting him out of Turkye, so we can inform him in the right way on these things. He has a lot of Authority Worldwide & is willing to Put in All of it, to Serve the Greater Good of All ! Trust Me, I have given this my All & Everything but can`t come up with this amount of money myself, as I live on a basic income U see ? Write me at annewestenbrink@gmail.com or call me at home +31 224 217991 , in Schagen, NL and /or Donate what U can, at http://Paypal.me/annewestenbrink

No comments:

Post a Comment