Search in this Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Annes New Favorites August 2019 TO NOW



HAPPY PENTECOST WEEKEND TO ALL. Here is " Annes New Favorites August 2019 To NOW "-Playlist 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNjzdYpqsOUVuEHf-bkrrSHd3R5LdnhrX

Today the Daily Seal is "White Planetary Wind", Kin 52 (of the 260 Mayan Galactic Daily Seals ) & the 10th day in de "Red Skywalker Wavespell",Tone 10 tell us to
Manifest Action !
"I perfect in order to communicate, producing breath.
I seal the Input of Spirit with the Planetary tone of Manifestation. I am guided by the Power of Heart ! "

Today, May 30st.2020 is the 1st Day in the 12 of 13 Mayan Months of each 28 days ( a complete Moon cycle) in each Galactic Year of 365 days, called the
"12th Crystal Rabbit Month", that runs from May 30st
till June 26th, 2020, from Kin 62 tm 89, out of the 260 Daily Seals in the Natural Time Dreamspell Calendar.

I Am All That I Am. I Am a Free & Sovereign Human Being. I Am an Aquarian Wayshower, Ascension Pioneer & Pleiadian, working to Assist the New Earth Consciousness into the Aquarian Age & Golden Age Come into Existence. AUM.Namaste. We Are All Unique Individuals as ONE Humanity, Living on ONE Beautifull Planet Called Earth , Here to be of Service in Gods Divine Plan. https://about.me/annewestenbrink

Thank U for Sharing& Caring for the Highest Good of All .



No comments:

Post a Comment