Search in this Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Front Lines with Dan & Tank - #430 - Count Down to the Final Battle! T m...



Front Lines with Dan & Tank - #430 - Count Down to the Final Battle! T minus 6

https://youtu.be/lscVQa1Alu0
12.2K subscribers

Category, People and Blogs

Don`t Loose your faith as everything will fall into place by the end of this year, my dear friends. This is the Year of "The Great Awakening " . Astrologically Speaking, It is the Once in Millenia Occurence of the Planets Pluto (Deep Insights & Transformation ) & Saturn ( Severe Restrictions, Asking Enormous Discipline of All of Us ) & Jupiter ( Healing by Acknowledging How We Need To Change Our Valuesystem, from Focus on Gains & Profits for the Few, to Equality & Freedom from Injustice & Unneccesary Suffering for All ) All is Coming Together in the 10th Sign of The Zodiac, Capricornus which is the Symbol of Taking Responsability for Our Guardanship over the Planet & Each Other as Human Beings & for Taking Better Care of All Living Beings like the Animals & Plants & Waters on Earth <3 See https://about.me/annewestenbrink for more info on my Mission & Links to my Social Media , except for the link to my Blog "Spiritual Soul Consciousness " , which I often share on my Twitter. I Am All That I AM. I Am Peace. I Am Love. I Am the Light that I Spread. AUM

No comments:

Post a Comment