Search in this Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Why Donald Trump got elected (with subs: ENG, NL, FIN)


Share this Far & Wide Pls !
Why Donald Trump got elected (with subs: ENG, NL, FIN) https://youtu.be/SLJDjrmzaCM

2.96K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED
(English,Dutch, Finnish subs). Want to help this video distributed in more languages, with subs? Leave your comment and email.
I can send you a srt file in English with timecodes for translation, so I can add your subs immediately.
Thank U so much for sharing this, Dear Irma Schiffers ! This is Exactly What, We , "the Lightworkers, Pioneers, Wayshowers & Truthers " Need, To Get the Truth Out to this Worlds People, about Why Donald Trump Got Elected as President of the United States of America ! Namely, To Get The Truth Out ! So Lets All Share this Far & Wide & have it indeed Translated in All Languages to make this Very Clear & Strong Message, Go Viral, as President Trump Needs All People Worldwide to Understand the Huge Fight We Are Fighting, as he & his Supporters in Bringing out TRUTH to "We The People" ! He will Need Another 4 Years at least, to get this Great Transformation of the American Society Accomplished & Make America Great Again. Shared with Love & Gratitude on my Blog "Spiritual Soul Consciousness" at https://andalightoflovespiritual.blogspot.com.A Blog that I have kept available for Free to watch Anonymously since 2011. A Blog that is visited by many people from almost All Countries (Most views are from the USA at abt. 46.886, Most European countries each about 6000 views, Russia abt.5000 views, Australia abt. 2000, Mexico, India, United Arab States & many other regions quite a lot as well ). I will share this video on my Twitter (& Pin it) & on my LinkedIn, FB & Add it to my main Playlists in my Youtubechannel. Lets Work Together as ONE to Make this Known To All !
See
https://about.me/annewestenbrink for my Mission in life & for Links to other Blogs & my Social Media. Thank U. We Are ONE Humanity, Sharing ONE Beautifull Planet & America, as the Country Made up from People of All Races & Religions, Can & Should Be Our Example of How To Reach Our Common Goal ! AUM. Aloha. Namaste. So Much Love to All.
I Am Love. I Am Light. I Am Free. I Am Peace. I Am Another U. 
In Lak`ech Ala`Kin.With Warm Hugzz from Red Lunar Moon,Kin 249



No comments:

Post a Comment