Search in this Blog

Monday, November 30, 2020

Please help me help my old friend, Erick Otieno Nyambok from Kenya survive, as the situation is getting quite unbearable by now, because of the Covid crisis. U can do so by sharing this post and/or by sending me a heart donation via https://Paypal.Me/Annewestenbrink. I have been suppporting him & his family since 2009 but cannot send enough anymore, as I am also in debts that I have to pay off & live on a minimum income. But I do have a direct line via Paypal/Xoom, to send him money to his own personal bankaccount, that we set up when I visited him in September 2009 to see what they really need ... living in a village without electricity & water   

Good Mondaymorning Dear Friends & Cocreators. Happy Full Moon in Twins to All of U on this November 30st 2020. Here `s Kaypacha`s Weekly Astrology Report that I feel EVERYONE should listen too . https://youtu.be/81A93yXxtqc

Thank U for Sharing & Caring. Its an AWESOME Report . I Love U All so Much and All Kaypacha shares is so Perfectly Reflecting the Collective Higher Mind. Shared with So Much LOVE & Gratitude.




No comments:

Post a Comment